As is typical with anything I create, I prefer some of these to others.
* I’ve never held a baby before.
Is this much blood normal?
* That face looks really familiar.
I just can’t imagine why it’s coming out of my wall.
* Getting out of prison was easy.
Killing myself to do so was the hard part.
* Her eyes blinked seductively at the foot of my bed. That might have been less disconcerting if they were still attached to her head.
* He sawed the woman in two. The thing is, he isn’t a magician.
* I walked up to the coffin. That’s when I discovered the body was mine.